Blog Warming Party!

Monday, November 23

Hello and Welcome to my blog! I am beyond excited to reveal my official blog and start this teaching blog to share with you all my stories in an elementary classroom. It was just a few months ago when I started my TpT Store. Now I'm starting my own teaching blog! This is all too fast, but I'm not complaining because I love it!! This whole TpT and blogging journey have become my second career and I'm enjoying every moment of it. I have so much to share with you all and I can't wait to blog about it. I will try to post weekly to share my classroom and teaching experience along with freebies so don't forget to follow my blog and/or subscribe by email (to the right --------->). Thank you for taking your time to stop by my blog. I hope you come back to read more of my blog posts in the future.

Below is a link to a freebie from me to you as a blog warming gift. Enjoy!

Click HERE to download your freebie.

your photo name

Post a Comment

© Classroom Shenanigans. Design by Fearne.