3 Days of TpT Freebie Event

Tuesday, January 5

Hello & Happy New Years everyone!

So while majority of you are already back to teaching this week, I am extremely grateful to still have another week left. Boy, am I glad to get an extra week because I need it to recuperate and recover from the past two weeks of being a bum at home (well, not really). 

Hahaha, jk. Love all my teacher friends!!

Anywho, the purpose of this blog is to tell you guys that I will be having an event in my TpT store from Friday, January 8th to Sunday, January 10th. I was super busy during the welcoming of a New Year so I wasn't able to have a New Year’s sale for my TpT store, post a freebie, or host a giveaway. To make up for that, I will be putting 3 of my products as FREEBIES for 3 days only.
Starting Friday, Jan 8th at 12:00am pst I will put one of my TpT products for free for 24 hours. On Jan. 8th at 11:59pm pst that product will be back to its regular sale price and at 12:00am pst on Jan. 9th, a new product will be posted for free. This will continue until Jan. 10th at 11:59pm pst. The products I selected will be free for 1 day only so please make sure to follow me on Instagram and at my TpT store for updates. 


With that being said, I would really appreciate it if you could in return do me a favor and give me feedbacks on those products. I am still a newbie trying to get use to creating products so your feedback on those products will definitely help me create better resources for you. 

Not only will your feedback help me grow as a TpT Author, but you will receive credit on TpT to use for future purchases. After downloading my free products, you can go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is greatly value because it will help me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. 

Make sure to join me for this 3 Day event at my TpT store to get 3 cool free resourceful products. Spread the words, tell your teacher friends, and follow me on Instagram for updates. 

Have a blessed day. 
Xoxo
your photo name

Post a Comment

© Classroom Shenanigans. Design by Fearne.